**Please do not purchase this item...this is a tutorial that is complete on this web page, and there is nothing to ship to you**
To purchase the beads needed for this project, click here
Instructions for melting (please help children with this step, as they can burn themselves!):
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- On a clean, oven safe glass dish, line up beads approximately one inch apart. You'll want them standing up so they don't roll. (Some people prefer to use a parchment paper lined cookie sheet instead.)
- Bake for approximately 60 minutes
- Let cool
- Use spatula as needed to remove from dish
- Cut designs on vinyl approximately .45 x .45 inches.
- Test cut!
- Go slow...these are tiny, intricate cuts.
- Careful when weeding.
- Apply vinyl with transfer paper as you would a standard decal.
- Use clear nail polish or mod podge over vinyl to protect it from wear
To finish the earrings off:
- Use a dab of E-6000 to glue the flat back earrings onto the back of the melted beads. This will take at least 24 hours to dry, so try not to move them. Remember to use glue in a ventilated area.
*The Biggie Beads TM and Perler Beads Trademarks/brands are the property of their respective owners, and we are not affiliated.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.